Thursday, July 15, 2010

I don't really have a title for this one

Or really anything to say.

Joshua is snuggled up next to me watching Maisy on tv. He's so stinkin' sweet. I just adore him.

Cody and Emily came home from their mom's this past weekend. Emily is sleeping and Cody and Jacob are at the youth pastor's house after an all-nighter. I believe those people should be nominated for saint-hood. I cannot for the life of me imagine what their house must look like. I mean, they had the equivalent to a slumber party there. There are at least 6 teenage guys who slept over. Usually when that happens, they're up til 4 am or so playing video games and eating anything not tied down. They are saints, I tell you. Saints.

I'm supposed to be at the gym at 9 to meet my new friend, Michelle, and work out. I'm really excited to have met her and have somebody to hang with. We went to the aquafit class yesterday and she said she wasn't really impressed. I like the core workout you get in there, but I know it's not the only thing I need to be doing. I'm so thankful to my sweet husband for helping me to get going on everything.

We're really excited about our new church. We love it!

No comments: