Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Being in God's Will

I am so not a writer. But I would love to be. I wish I could just capture an audience with writing. But I don't wanna learn techniques and practice and all that mess. I just want it to be natural. haha. So not me.

It's not that I don't have little pieces of things running around in my head. And I also get the gist of how I want the reader to take what I write. I understand how I want the message to be received and what I want to say. I just have a block as to how to write it out and make it that way.

Every now and then, I'll get one down absolutely awesome! And then the computer will dump it. I think God does that to keep me humble.

I'm not good at everything I touch.

Anyway. That was just my random thoughts that come out sometimes. This post is about being in God's will, not my writing abilities.

There is a huge difference in being in God's will and doing God's will. Think on that. When we are being something, it comes from deep inside us - it's just who we are. When we are doing something - we don't have to really be that to do it. It's a state of our heart. I want to simply be in God's will. Then everything I do will be in His will because that is where I am to begin with. What I do will simply follow suit.

It's amazing what God will show you if you'll pay attention.

No comments: