Monday, September 22, 2008

Things have been busy!

I haven't really had time to even sit down, much less blog - and this one's on the fly! Josh is sleeping, I just had a shower and still need to get dressed and the boys will be home in about an hour.

This weekend was Cody's 13th birthday! Wow, 13. That's crazy. He had just turned 9 when I met him. He's grown so much - and not just in height.

Cody's Mom and Grandma came up for the weekend to hang out with him, bring him birthday presents and see his game on Saturday. I met them for him on Friday night and came home with Emily. It was nice to have her!

Emily, Joshua, Jacob and I got up on Saturday morning and went to Jacob's baseball game. Jacob played absolutely awesome! I love watching him. Ceth came and got him at the game and Emily, Joshua and I came home. Lisa came over (after watching the game too) and ate lunch with us. Josh didn't get much of a nap, but that's ok. Jake had a meeting from 4-7 at the church, which I had to be at the first hour of for Timothy Team (more on that some other time). Ceth met us there and then picked him up when it was over.

The three of us went over to Monika's and hung out with her and Jenna. Monika made dinner (gasp!) and the girls played the wii. It was lots of fun!

Sunday morning, we slept in and then Cody's mom and grandma brought him back and picked up Emily. Cody, Joshua and I went to Euless to pick up Jake after Joshua's nap, then headed over to Granny Franny's house for a little bit. It's always nice to go over there.

On the way home, we stopped by Walmart and picked up some stuff for the week. I let Cody pick out some stuff for dinner and we came home.

It was really nice to have the house quiet for me and Josh this morning. He's getting so big and I'm so thankful to get to be home with him.

Here's a clip of Jenna and Emily. They are too funny!


No comments: