Wednesday, November 19, 2008

This week

is crazy!

Saben,
Alera,
Ivye,
Rilee,
Brayden,
and of course, Joshua

Everybody's 3 and under.

I'm crazy, I know, but I've learned some things:

Crickets are extremely interesting - especially when they're under the kitchen table and really especially if they're missing a leg, and really, really especially if that leg is lying on the floor next to them!

"At least you're not ugly" according to Saben and talking to me.

Saben's Daddy takes way too long in the bathroom and that's why he won't go anywhere but his diaper - he has not got the time.

Nobody wants my attention until I'm on the computer.

Goldfish crackers are more valuable than money.

You can run faster when you're yelling and even faster when you're yelling and you've just taken a toy away from somebody else.

The Christmas tree (yes it's already up) is a HUGE attraction, even with a fence around it.

Naptime is worth so very much.

I'm tired.

No comments: