Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I really should post more often

My baby is so big! I haven't uploaded the pictures from my camera in forever, so I'll just put a few here.

Naptimes have changed over the last few days. I have been keeping several kiddos - a couple of them are every day, and three are just here and there. When the "here and there" kids are here, they take their naps on pallets in the living room floor. On a whim, I made Joshua a pallet on the floor and he laid right down and went to sleep! I was so amazed by him. He's getting bigger and bigger every day! He's also talking so much. I absolutely love hearing him get a point across. I know there will come a day when I will wish he'll be quiet, but not yet. hehe.

On a different note, our good friends, Tim, Laura and their kids, will be moving here in a couple of months. I can't wait. Laura is one of my best friends. She's one of those people that you just know will always be close. I am so blessed with my friends. I know I have been given more than most people and I am so very thankful.

This school semester is almost over! Just a few more weeks and we'll be out for Christmas break. That's amazing to think about. I'm really proud of myself. :-)

Football and baseball are over and I can't say I'm really sad about that. Emily's coming this weekend and we're having some Christmas pictures done of all 4 kids - and some with Karleigh. It would be silly to not have her there when she'd be the only grandkid missing for my parents.

I'll have to get to the pictures later.

No comments: