Thursday, April 02, 2009

Twilight

The Holy Spirit spoke to my heart when my stepson came home from his Mom's house telling me he watched the movie Twilight while visiting her. I had no idea anything about the movie, so I asked him what it was. He went on to tell me how it was a vampire movie, but it was really ok because it was "good" vampires. What? All of a sudden there are "good" vampires? My very first thought was "NO!!!! That is deception! That is wrong! That can't be!" I have to admit I was not calm about it. I was wrong in the way I responded, causing a bit of a rift with my son. I am shocked that Christians are ok with this. I am shocked that there does not seem to be anybody who sees that this is SCARY for our kids!

My husband found this youtube video that sums it up in about 9 minutes. My heart is broken.

See it here.

No comments: