Sunday, May 03, 2009

Ummm...

Jacob: "How much does it cost to go to a dollar movie, Mom?"

Me: "Ummmm.....really, Jacob?"

Jacob: "Well?"

If you are reading this, you probably know my son and it's safe to say this question will probably not surprise you. It goes along with a couple of others statements that have come from him.

"Hey, Mom, there's a lime in my limeade!" or

"Oh my gosh! There's a banana in my banana split! Wait! There's another one!"

He's so very sweet, but such a blonde!

Another first today - I handed my kid a credit card! It was so surreal. I've never imagined that before. Not really.

Oh, and just to let you know....Atkins rocks! I know it's only been since Friday, but I've already lost 5 lbs! I know that the rate of loss won't stay this quick, but that's awesome! I haven't had any trouble except that my body just doesn't know what to think of not eating any sugar. I'm totally shocked at how really easy it is. And the Atkins snacks are sooo good.

No comments: