Sunday, June 21, 2009

Maybe I can get better at this....

So. Here I am again saying how long it's been since I've blogged.

All the kids are out of school and my house is over-run with kids. We have VBS for a week, which was fun, and then David's family was all here for just about a week. This was the first time I really got to be around Andrea and I LOVE her! She's so much fun and so very easy to have around.

Jake's on vacation with Mom and Dad. Cody and Emily are here and of course Josh.

We are loving Vintage Church! And it's just in the planning stages!

David has an interview tomorrow with FedEx. If he got that, he could be home at night! Way cool!

Josh is getting so very big. He's starting to take an interest in the potty, and talking really well. He's fun.

Well, that about sums it up. Maybe I'll get around to some pictures later...

No comments: