Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ok, so...

the house is super-mega quiet. It's so very nice. David, Cody and Emily went to lunch and then to a movie. Joshua and I went to lunch and came home, watched a little Lady and the Tramp (the "puckies), and now he's down for a nap.

I could not ask for a smoother transition to his big boy bed. He actually told me this afternoon that he was ready for a nap. I cannot believe how easy he is compared to the first 15 months of his life (in which neither one of us slept and when he wakes up in the night now I immediately have flashbacks - can we say scarred?) I can only hope it's this easy moving him from his toddler bed to his bigger big boy bed when Emily leaves.

I just sometimes can't get over this sweet boy. He's so loving and obedient (mostly). He simply needs to understand what it is that will please me and he's all over it. I pray that he stays that way toward God and us as he grows up.

Thank you, Lord, for my sweet, sweet son. He is so very precious.



With his cousin, Paige, when they came to visit a couple of weeks ago. Doesn't it look like they just shared a really cool secret?




At one of Jacob's last ballgames.



At the beach here in Little Elm. He had a BLAST!

No comments: