Thursday, March 31, 2011

Everything and Nothing at all


I guess I should just call this my "once-in-a-while" blog. I don't really have a title for today's post.


Alot has happened on the personal front. Alot of it I can't/won't put here (that's what my other blog is for).


I'm still at 22 pounds. Which I think is a minor miracle (or major miracle) based on the fact that I went out of town for Spring Break and ate really good. Really good, meaning really bad, or however you wanna look at it. Tomorrow, though, I'm detoxing again. Maybe a smoothie-shakedown? I wanna do smoothies twice a day and then a meal.


This weekend, we're having Taylor's Birthday party at our house. She's so very sweet.


My grandparents are here. I wish I could spend more time with them. I know they are busy, and so am I.


I just uploaded Joshua's picture. I don't like how it is positioned, but it's staying there. I'm going to bed.


No comments: