Monday, April 25, 2011

some thoughts and lasterday or lastmornin'

So, the job is going alright I guess. On Friday, I got my first check. It wasn't much, but it was only for a few hours. David brought Joshua up there on Friday afternoon to pick up my check and he said that I did not belong there. He said I belong at home. I asked him if I belonged at school and he said yes, but not at that store. I belong at home and school. I told him that we need to pray for the right job to come for Daddy and I'll be back at home quicker than he can say I belong there.

Every time Joshua is trying to express that something happened yesterday or this morning, you guessed it - it's lasterday or lastmornin'. It is so cute! I just didn't want to forget him saying it that way. He's such a sweet little boy. I just can't imagine not having him around.

School's almost out for the year. Wow! I can't believe everything has gone so quickly. The second year class just got back from their mission trip and will give talks about it tomorrow. I'm super duper excited to hear everything that the Lord did in Germany! It's gonna be amazing!

Speaking of second year, I'm about to get to trade my blue first year lanyard in for a green second year lanyard! That's so stinkin' exciting! I love Charis Bible College. Just love it! I can't imagine being anywhere else right now.

Joshua is obsessed with Star Wars. He loves it. I borrowed The Empire Strikes Back from the library the other day and I would think he's watched it no less than 18 times. Seriously.

No comments: