Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Chiropractors and Acupuncture

Wow. I had my first visit yesterday with the chiropractor in my gym. She's amazing! She did 30 minutes of acupuncture for me before she adjusted my back. I've never had either and it was so worth it! I am definitely hooked. I never, ever thought I'd go for acupuncture, but it was a hit. David had appointments for both and really enjoyed his also.

We've got so much about to be going on, it's nuts! We have choir for the boys and now baseball. I don't mind, I just hope I don't fail miserably at keeping up with all the places they have to be. I am so thankful that they're the same age and go the same places right now. I have a feeling when Fall gets here that Jake will be going to baseball practice and Cody to football practice. It'll really be crazy then. I don't know how Mom's who work with kids in school can get everything done. I'm convinced that really they don't and just try to make things look good. I absolutely refuse to over-extend myself on purpose. It's just not worth it.

Karleigh gets to be Daisy of the Week next week. She's absolutely loving Missionettes! I'm so happy that it works out where she can go with us. That's another of the beauties of homeschooling. She doesn't have to be at school so early that it's a chore to take her. I get to enjoy her for a bit in the morning also. I think she just loves to get to spend the night somewhere. I hope, hope, hope and pray that as she grows up, she stays close to the Lord. It's so hard for kids to grow up and become independent. Her little innocent heart is so pure right now. I hate to think of what the world can do to her. Or all of my kids.

1 comment:

Stephanie Wohlgemuth said...

Hi Katie, Thanks for your comment! I'm glad to know that someone is reading my blog :-)