Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I just watched something

I just watched a video called Silent Scream. It is a pro-life video made agains abortion. It shows the abortion of a 12 week old baby from a sonogram view-point. The doctor in the beginning explains the process of abortion and then shows the video. I could not believe how graphic a little black and white film could be. There was absolutely no blood that you could see during the procedure, but it hit me in places I didn't know I could be hit. I hear the numbers of how many abortions are performed daily and it doesn't really sink in until I see something like this. Oh, how this grieves God. This world is such a filthy place. It breaks my heart....

1 comment:

The Growing Goodsons said...

This post gave me she chills and got me teary eyed. In 8th grade I had to do a report (we had to do a speech and everything) and I choose to do mine on abortion. I ended up crying through the whole thing because it so grieved my heart. I showed a video much like the one you described. I don't think there was a dry eye when I was done. I didn't know the impact it would have on people but I'm glad I did it. I had a girl tell me that because of my speech she would never have an abortion. A few years later she became pregnant and ended up keeping the baby. Once you see something like that it changes you.