Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I feel like blogging....

I don't really have much to say.

David's in Arkansas until Thursday for work. I know, Arkansas? But that's where they sent him.

I love, love, love having Laura and Tim close. I missed her more than I realized. It was so nice for her to call and come by today. I spent yesterday morning at her house. Our kids are playing together and they couldn't be cuter. I love it that they're growing up together. I'm excited to see them get settled into a church and the kids get settled into their schools. It looks like Leah will be going to a Mother's Day Out close to us.

School starts on Monday. I'm excited and a little scared at the same time. I know I'll be pretty-much the oldest kid in the class. Haha. Which is a change from when I went to high school/college before. I was always the youngest. Not now. Most of those babies are right out of high school. I'm taking Anatomy & Physiology I, History, Math and Lifespan Psychology. It's a full load. I went after my books the other day (with a voucher for $600.00) and they rang up to a grand total of $591.00!!!! And I was hoping for a backpack. Oh, well, but those are some really expensive books.

Jacob's turned into a punk. I knew it was just a matter of time. It's sad, but true. He's got quite a mouth on him and he won't even be a teeanger until the end of the month.

I just got done with making arrangements for Emily to come the end of the month. It's a goal we now have to get her here about once a month. She won't be here at all in Feb, but will be here for Spring Break.

I think that's all I have for now.

No comments: