Tuesday, August 03, 2010

ewwww....

foul - /faʊl/ Show Spelled [foul] Show IPA adjective, -er, -est, adverb, noun, verb
–adjective
1.
grossly offensive to the senses; disgustingly loathsome; noisome: a foul smell.
2.
containing or characterized by offensive or noisome matter: foul air; foul stagnant water.

That about sums up what it is like when the boys come home during and after football 2-a-days. I have never smelled anything like that...they are seriously, seriously gross!

And then Jacob was describing the locker room to me....where there are like 40 of them - all in the same place! He said the floor is indescribable. Oh, my poor germiphobe son. I totally understand why you don't want the coaches to wash your workout clothes with all the other kids'. I completely get why you want to walk home in the blistering August sun to lay out on the tile floor in your own home. I won't complain about the sweat you are leaving on the floor. I know you can't help being so gross. I, as your mother, "get" you and your quirks.

I will not complain when these practices are over with. Blech.

1 comment:

MsGin said...

I love you for your mind... LOL! I love your descriptions...