Monday, June 09, 2008

I will never, ever take sleeping for granted.

I promise. Josh has been sleeping well for a while now and it is so beautiful. He goes down around 9:30 at night and gets up around 8:30 in the morning, then takes about a 2 hour nap in the afternoon. Beautiful.

I used to kinda' give Dena a hard time about Kerstyn's sleep schedule and how protective she was of it, but no more! I repent! I totally understand and can offer the deepest sympathies to mothers who are not getting their sleep. I hope and pray with all my heart that time is completely over for us and we'll only have the occasional bumpy nights from here on out. And now I find myself just as protective of Joshua's sleep as Dena was - if not more. Sleep is absolutely sacred in our house now.

G'night.

No comments: