Wednesday, August 20, 2008

again

It seems like every few weeks now, I have to sit here and listen to Joshua cry for a while. I don't know what makes him wake up on some nights and why it has to happen, but it does. If he keeps it up, I'll have to get him because I know he'll cry all night long if I don't. I don't know. I know he's done so much better and I really can't complain, but every time this happens, it takes me right back to my frustrations with him for not sleeping. I know if I get him, we'll be up until 4 or so and then he'll sleep til 10, take a really bad nap and be up and down tomorrow night. He won't get back on track until Thursday's nap or even bedtime. Why won't he just sleep? Why can't he just go back to bed with me? But no. Why does he only cry when I've just gone to sleep good. He's been crying now for about 45 minutes and started it about 20 minutes after I went to bed.

No comments: