Thursday, August 28, 2008

I don't like 6:00 am!

I actually stronger than don't like it. But I won't say some of the things I think of it. It comes waaaay too early. I know, I'm spoiled. I don't mind waking up ever so often, but I do not like it every day. If left to my own schedule, I'd go to bed around 1-2 am and sleep til 10ish. Not this stupidity. This is too early. And to top that off, Cody thinks it's stupid too, so since I wake him up, I'm the stupid one to go along with the 6:00. To interpret that, he doesn't like me in the mornings, and I don't blame him. I don't like me either. Jacob just doesn't speak at all, which is fine. I think I'll be going back to bed for about an hour when they leave. Then I'll have to get Josh and Karleigh up to take Karleigh to school. She doesn't have to be there until a more sensible 9:00. Sensible means I could sleep til 8:00.

1 comment:

Jana said...

You night owl you! :-) I am a morning person all the way though I'd love to be able to sleep in until 6 or 7am once in a while but my lil girl is a morning person too.