Thursday, August 14, 2008

Perspectives

I've posted before on the different perspectives David and I had about the cups in the cabinet. It seems like lately that there have been so many times that a different "perspective" has been pointed out to me and the phrase, "It's all about your perspective" has been used. Could we be trying to learn something?

A blog friend posted today about her step-family and in the course of her blog brought up how Joseph was Jesus's step-father. I was amazed by that because I've never looked at it from that perspective. My kids thought it was really neat that Jesus had a step-dad. It was so cool to see them find another way to relate to their savior. So very cool.

I'm all about seeing things from different perspectives. I'd never given actually, consciously looking for the different perspective much of a thought.

No comments: