Friday, March 21, 2008

3 years

Our anniversary was yesterday. I was sick. Like really unhappy sick. I tried so hard not to act ugly, but all I wanted to do was crawl in bed. It was some kind of stomach bug. Thank God in Heaven it's over I think. Joshua started it. He was sick on Tuesday and decided to puke all over his bed that night. I didn't feel great, but thought it would pass. He had a few really gross diapers and then seemed better. I felt fine, just a little yucky all day Wednesday. Wednesday night, Lisa and David came over for dinner. It was nice. Yesterday was absolutely not ok. I felt like total crap.

What a way to spend your anniversary, huh? It was ok, though, because David was home all day and we just hung out. Julie brought over the cd he needed to fix the computer, so it's going again. That's really nice.

I haven't been to the gym since Monday! I really miss it, but won't be able to go tomorrow either because I won't have anybody for Josh. I'll be there Monday, though.

No comments: