Sunday, March 16, 2008

uh-oh

Our computer took a dive. I don't know what is wrong with it, but it's beyond David. I'm at Mom's for a minute taking care of their dogs for them.

Both the big boys are gone for the week. Jacob's with Mom and Dad in Missouri and Cody's with his Mom in San Antonio. It's kinda' nice to just have Josh for the week. It's also our anniversary this week, so that'll be fun.

Joshua has decided he's done with breastfeeding. That's fine. I kinda' think I won't miss it like I thought I would. I did love it, though. He was only eating first thing in the morning and decided not to this morning. I won't offer it again unless he asks for it, which I doubt he'll do. We'll just go straight to the high chair in the morning and skip it altogether.

Anyway, better get home.

No comments: