Tuesday, July 08, 2008

cute

Joshua today did something new. Well, maybe it wasn't so new, I just didn't understand him before.

I was standing in the kitchen and Karleigh was coming toward me with her arms out looking for some attention. Joshua was in between us and facing her. When Karleigh got close, Josh put his hand in the middle of her chest and said, "NO....MINE!" About me! It was so stinkin cute! I think the poor baby is in some sad need of Mommy time. Hopefully he'll get some tomorrow. I'll do my best anyway. Sweet little guy...

1 comment:

Laura said...

Aww, that's the sweetest thing! I think boys are very protective of their mommies!

Hey, did you ever get my email about the Discovery Toys opportunity? Just wanted to see if it sparked your interest at all. Let me know if I can give you any other information about it. My email address (just in case) is laura.landenberger@gmail.com.