Tuesday, July 08, 2008

dimensions

I was just reading a friend's post for the day when I think I understand something now. Well, maybe I understood it before, just have a new way of looking at it.

Before we are saved, we see things two-dimensionally - the physical and mental. After we know the Lord, the Holy Spirit begins to show us the three-dimensional view - physical, mental and spiritual. The Holy Spirit is the only way to see the three-dimensional view correctly. The enemy will try to distort the three-dimensional view, but it is not correct.

Thank you, Lord, for an increasingly clear view of the three-dimensional. Thank you for a torn veil and a chance to come into your presence. Thank you for loving me, even when I'm unlovable.

I like it when God shows me little things like that. I'm not very eloquent at spelling it out, but that's ok.

No comments: