Friday, May 23, 2008

I can't believe I did that!

My best friend's boy stays with us when he's not in school. He's a sweet kid and we enjoy him.

He doesn't have school today, so is staying with us. I talked to his Mom and she needed the door unlocked about 7:30 this morning. Well, guess what. I didn't wake up and totally forgot the alarm! I could not believe myself. I'm not one to usually do stuff like that and totally feel awful. I think she was only a few minutes late to work, but it killed me. She's getting a key and the alarm code asap!

I have so much to do and really don't want to. I need to be cleaning and will in a few minutes. I know it's just the getting started part that's hard. After that, I'll be on a roll and get it all done. We have some friends coming from Wichita Falls this weekend and are really excited to see them. They have the sweetest kids. They were our neighbors on base and we also went to church together. It'll be fun!

No comments: