Monday, May 05, 2008

Joshua's doctor's appointment

Joshua had his 15 month checkup a little late. Actually a whole month late. Oh, well. He is 27.6 lbs and 33 1/2 inches tall. That's 80% for weight and 95% on height. I think she over-measured his height, but that was just my opinion. It's ok.

Oh, and the not sleeping - well, he has an ear infection. Nothing about how he acts would have ever made me think that. Jacob had so many, I had picked up well on his signals, but Joshua never even touches his ear. He has antibiotics that I'll go pick up and get started on this afternoon. Poor baby.

I took the boys to their appointment with the school today. I think it's going to be a wonderful place for them. I love the director. She said they take the kids on more field trips than a regular school because the kids are so well-behaved. She said she has alot of parent involvement - more than mainstream school. I'm excited about it. It's a go-at-your-own-pace place. She said they have testing for about 3 hours sometime during the two weeks prior to school starting. We'll be making an appointment for that closer to time. I think she has everything she needs besides that.

No comments: