Saturday, May 31, 2008

Yesterday, Josh and I went up to Dena's for the evening. Mom and Dad called and asked if I could keep Karleigh until Thursday because Mom got time off from work and they want to go to my grandparents' in Missouri. Of course. So, they brought her to El Chico's where Dena and I were gonna eat and ate with us on their way out of town. It was really nice. After dinner, we went to Dairy Queen for Blizzards (super-yum!). We all had a really good time. It was nice to hang out with them.

This morning, Jake's team actually won a game! I quit posting all the scores because it was just so sad. Anyway, it was one of those edge-of-the-seat games that was very close the whole time. Jake caught two pop flies and scored 4 of their runs! Go, Jake! I wish Cody had been here for it. He would have loved, loved, loved winning a game.

No comments: