Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Fat Flush Plan - Day 1

I've had my eggs, long life cocktail and lemon water this morning. I have my cran water all set out and ready to go and I'm about to leave for school.

We are going to do this and do it right. I want this process to go for about a month and then move into phase 2 and get signed up with a local farm for a CSA.

A CSA is a local farm that you would buy a "share" from on a monthly basis. Each week, you receive a bag or box of seasonal produce as a sort of profit sharing plan. That's the best way I can describe it anyway. I'm excited and checking out local farms to see what to do to get started.

It's time for a life-style change in the way we eat around here. I believe this urge to change is coming as a fruit of sitting under the word so much. The Lord reveals places that need to change and we just want to do it.

Note to self: drink lemon water before brushing my teeth....blech.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Katie - Congratulations as you embark on your Fat Flush journey! We came across your blog, and on behalf of Dr. Ann Louise Gittleman and the entire Fat Flush team, we want to wish you the best of luck! Our online Fat Flush community is here to support you 24/7 at annlouiseforum.com. We're here to cheer you on along the way! Also, we would love to link your blog to our facebook fan page - email me at carol@unikeyhealth.com if you're interested.

All the best to you -
Carol
Marketing Director

Tracy said...

Katie, thank you so much for the VERY sweet comment !!! I truly appreciate the comment on my photography given it's a journey of frustration, but more than that thank you for the comment on my kids. They are my world. Many blessings, Tracy