Sunday, January 30, 2011

Jacob is 15!!!

It's hard to believe I can have a 15 year old. I mean, aren't I just out of high school? I guess not...

Our friends from Wichita Falls came in for the weekend. I will have to do a whole post on Connie. She is a very interesting subject.

We spent Friday evening at home. David and I babysat and then they got here. We hung out and then went to bed. Saturday we went to the Arbor Glen Nature Preserve in Plano. It's such a beautiful place. Then Saturday night, we went to church. Sandra came up and rode with us. After church, we had to make a Walmart run. Carol was planning to make Jacob a Birthday lunch and I needed to get Jake's ice cream for his cake. He picked out his three flavors and we came home. I put the cake together and went to bed.

The girls got up at 2:58 to be the first to wish Jake a happy birthday. It was cute and funny. I had to go to church today to work in the media. Carol made lunch and we had cake.

After Joshua's nap, we'll head over to Mom and Dad's for a few hours.

I guess this post is more of a chronicle of Jake's birthday than anything. I still can't believe he's 15.

No comments: