Thursday, January 27, 2011

I feel great!

I am loving this diet. Seriously. It's amazing. I feel like about a million bucks. My snoring is even better. I am not sure what I was eating that was causing a constant bit of drainage - not a lot, just a bit (probably dairy), but it is completely gone. I have never breathed so well in my life. I've lost about 7 pounds. That's seriously like almost a pound a day. Amazing. I know alot of it is water weight, but I feel so, so, so much better! I can also wear the next size down in jeans. I could squeeze them on before, but they certainly weren't comfortable. They are now, and my jeans a size bigger (which were baggy a bit anyway) no longer fit!

I'm so excited about how good I feel. David quit, but Sandra is loving it too. My stomach hasn't been happier. I have not had a single episode of indigestion, or even been a bit uncomfortable.

1 comment:

Sierra said...

Fabulous Katie! Sorry I haven't checked in for a while, but glad to hear it's working so well for you!