Monday, January 07, 2008

frustrated

That's how I feel. I'm feeling rather lonely and tired. Unappreciated, maybe? Neglected, maybe? I don't know. I can't put a label on it besides frustrated. I don't think it's hormonal. I think I'm on the right patch. I think it's probably a combination of things. Every time I get things going in the right direction with God, everything else gets unbelievably tense. I know it's spiritual, but I still forget to pray against it during the moment. I also feel like nobody else in my home is where they're supposed to be with God right now. We're in one of those stupid places that we put ourselves. God is where He's always been. We are the ones who've moved away from Him. You'd think we'd learn. I believe I know where the breakdown is with the whole family, but I won't post that here. I have a list a mile long to take care of before I can think about bed, but I'm so unmotivated. I'll sit here for a little longer then make myself get the boys' lesson plans done so I can crash. Hopefully the baby will sleep all night.

Oh, in other news, I think Jake broke his butt bone. At least he bruised it pretty badly. Horrible bone to break, but the doctors won't do a thing for him except tell him to stay off it. I feel so bad for him. He is pretty uncomfortable.

No comments: