Thursday, January 10, 2008

my baby's sick!

I hate it for him. It's not that bad, really, just a cough, but it keeps him up. And that in turn keeps me and David up. Thank God for David last night because I got some intermittent sleep - and I needed it so badly! He'll be better soon, though. I know he will.

In other Joshua news, he had his 1 year checkup yesterday. He's in the 75 per centile for height and weight. He's about 26 lbs and 32 inches (not sure exactly on the inches). He's put on some weight since his 9 month where he was 50 per centile for weight and 75 per centile for height.

The boys are back doing their school and we're getting our normal rythm back. I need that! We took them to church last night and David, Josh and I went out to dinner to Dickies BBQ. With Josh feeling bad, I didn't take him to the nursery. It was nice to have a little time to ourselves.

Ok, gonna go get after my day....

No comments: