Monday, January 21, 2008

a sippy cup, a rubber ducky and a baseball belt


What do they all have in common? They are all in the floor of the hallway between the boys' rooms. Sometimes the strangest things will strike you as beautiful. The doctor must really have my hormone patch right! (just kidding). Normally those things on the floor drive me crazy, but for some reason not tonight. Joshua loves to carry stuff around and leave little surprises for everybody. He loves to hide cell phones in the high chair seat - just out of sight - and in a house with 4 cell phones, it's not too difficult for him to find one to hide. I'm sure he's thrown stuff away before - we're missing a couple pieces of one of his toys. Right now my house is an absolute mess, but I'm not touching a thing before bed. It will all find it's way where it goes tomorrow.


No comments: