Thursday, January 17, 2008

tired

I just now got the baby back to bed. He went to bed at 8 and got up at 10. He was hot in the pj's he had on, so I had to change him. Of course, he's not going back to bed anytime soon once he's up, so it's now a little after 1 and he's finally out. We had fun, though. He's so precious - always hugging on me and carrying around his sippy cup.

Everybody else is great! The big boys are big. Jake's birthday is coming up at the end of this month. I am excited about this one for some reason. 12 is so grown up. He wants a cell phone and we're gonna get it for him. It only adds $10 to our bill and Cody and Emily both have one from their Mom. He'll be ecstatic! I've told him I'm not getting it for him, which is true because my Dad is actually picking it up. I think the exact words were, "I'm not going to go out and get you a cell phone." haha. I didn't say he couldn't have one or that we wouldn't obtain one for him - just that I wasn't actually going to go get it. He'll catch on to all that one day. I did the same thing with his Christmas present. I told him Walmart was all out of them, which was true because I got the last one on the shelf and they never restocked it. Too funny.

Ok, I'm gonna fall out on the keyboard if I don't go to bed. Hopefully Josh will sleep until about 9 in the morning. That would be wonderful....

No comments: